Sandwiches can be any combination of bread, filling, and spread, which is why they are called “the slot machine of foods.” Hit the jackpot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a footlong combo meal for two (up to a $17.66 value)
- Two regular footlong subs (up to a $6.65 value each)
- Two cookies (a $0.59 value each)
- Two 21-ounce fountain drinks (a $1.59 value each)<p>
$21 for a Fresh Fit or Classic Combo platter (a $34.35 value)
- Fresh Fit includes Veggie Delite, black forest ham, turkey breast, Subway club, and turkey breast and black forest ham sandwiches
- Classic Combo includes cold-cut combo, B.L.T., turkey breast, tuna, and italian B.M.T. sandwiches
- Each platter contains 15 portions to feed five–nine people<p>
When he cofounded his first sandwich shop in 1965, 17-year-old Fred DeLuca planned to use his profits to pay his way through medical school. But the combination of quality ingredients and friendly service at the shop—then called Pete's Subway—proved so popular that nine years later, he and his partner found themselves in charge of 16 locations across Connecticut, and Fred left behind his doctoring plans for a career in business.
Today, Subway restaurants number over 34,000 around the world—almost as many shops as there are sightings of Elvis buying cold cuts. At each location, staffers pile sliced ham, marinara-slathered meatballs, and other fillings into halved loaves of bread before customizing handhelds with tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and other healthy toppings plucked from chilled containers behind the counter. Salads free crisp veggies from bread's overprotective embrace, and crunchy baked chips or apple slices accompany entrees to tables. Subway's website also facilitates health-conscious eating by listing each item's nutrition information and fastest mile time online.
86% of 57 customers recommend
“The service was fast, the employee was very nice...great service overall...thnx..”
“NICE JOB LADIES!”
“Loved the experience, will be back again soon.”