Freshly baked bread holds tasty ingredients such as meatballs, turkey breast, provolone cheese, and vegetables
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal and add it to your Groupon+ deals
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get $3 cash back on your first purchase of $6 or more! Receive 10% cash back up to $3 on all other transactions.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill before tip
- Deal valid for $3 cash back only on first purchase over $6 (excluding tip) and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Maximum cash back per transaction is $3
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
When he cofounded his first sandwich shop in 1965, 17-year-old Fred DeLuca planned to use his profits to pay his way through medical school. But the combination of quality ingredients and friendly service at the shop—then called Pete's Subway—proved so popular that nine years later, he and his partner found themselves in charge of 16 locations across Connecticut, and Fred left behind his doctoring plans for a career in business.
Today, Subway restaurants number more than 34,000 around the world. At each location, staffers pile sliced ham, marinara-slathered meatballs, and other fillings onto halved loaves of bread before customizing handhelds with tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and other healthy toppings plucked from chilled containers behind the counter. Salads free crisp veggies from bread's overprotective embrace, and crunchy baked chips or apple slices accompany entrées to tables.
Subway's website also facilitates health-conscious eating by listing each item's nutritional information online.