The actual best thing since sliced bread is sliced meat placed between sliced bread and then sliced in triangles and stuffed into a donut. Fill the meatless void in your life with today's Groupon to Subway, which is valid at four locations, in Oak Park, Camarillo, and Moorpark. Choose between the following two options
- For $7, you get a meal for two (up to a $14 total value), which includes:
- Two 6-inch subs (up to a $9.50 value)
- Two chips and two 21-ounce drinks (up to a $4.50 value for drink/chip combo)
- For $14, you get a meal for four (up to a $28 total value), which includes:
- Four 6-inch subs (up to a $19 value)
- Four chips and four 21-ounce drinks (up to a $9 value for drink/chip combo)
Subway, which consumers rated No. 1 in Zagat’s 2010 Fast-Food Survey, sates appetites with quick, friendly service, freshly baked bread, and a menu of healthy subs prepped fresh before diner's eyes. Six-inch subs include the Subway Club, which packs turkey, roast beef, and black-forest ham, and the veggie delight, which crunches with a harvest of garden-fresh lettuce, tomatoes, green bell peppers, onions, and a choice of fat-free condiments. Like rare documents viewed at the Library of Congress, the meatball-marinara sub arrives smothered in delectable melted provolone. The eats can be paired with savory treats ranging from Baked Lays to nacho-flavored Doritos, and gourmands can pair their bread-based meals with libations such as coke or spring water.