Losing weight through diet and exercise is hard, but it's easier than joining the space program for its liberal anti-gravity policy. Slim down with this Groupon.
$99 for a One-Month Medical Weight-Loss Program, One-Month Gym Membership, and $100 Off Botox ($440 Value)
- Initial assessment by physician with labs and EKG
- B12 injections, appetite suppressants, and nutrition manual
- Four-week eating program customized to client's activity levels, caloric needs, and personal preferences
- 30-day membership to one of three gyms, including a personal-training session
- $100 to spend on at least 20 units of Botox, Dysport, or dermal filler
- $25 toward the purchase of $75 of skincare products
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Success by Design
Success by Design's spa, Spa by Design, offers better rewards for their clients' effort and success than a perfectly exfoliated carrot at the end of a stick. Situated in a separate building from Success by Design, the spa invites guests to unwind amid environs decorated in warm browns and aqua blues, soundtracked by a soothing waterfall and scented with aromatherapy. Here, hot-stone massages melt tense muscles and signature anti-aging facials firm skin with enzymes, seaweed, and lift serum.
98% of 152 customers recommend
“Excellent office I would definately recommend Everyone was very friendly and welcoming Very knowledgeable and informative on theit program I'm excited to start the...”
“Excellent office I would definately recommend Everyone was very friendly and welcoming Very knowledgeable and informative on theit program I'm excited to start the program and I feel they have provided all the tools I need!”
“Great place . The staff are so knowledgeable and very nice and helpful.”