- $15 worth of sweets at Suckers Candy Inc.
- Vintage, nostalgic candies including salt water taffy, flying saucers, candy buttons, and more
- Locally made gourmet chocolates
- Also serves drinks, ice cream, and homemade fudge
- May use toward a themed gift box such as Burst My Bubble, Crazy For Caramel, or customize your own
- Great for holiday parties and hostess gifts
Check out Suckers Candy on 190 North. Yelpers give Suckers Candy Inc. four stars: > * re-live your childhood here. they got it all. a quaint store filled with vintage candy i thought were long extinct… this place is the “uncle fun” of candy. – lisa h. > * …the lady working there was extremely nice and helpful…pointed me in the direction of some new soft sour chewy thingys…she even let me taste a few before just shoving all of them into my baggy. – Whitney S. > * And the chocolates were so dang good, turtles, chocolate covered Oreos, pretzels, peeps and gummies… – Judy M.
Bins and jars bursting with colorful sweets croon siren songs to passersby inside Suckers Candy Inc, which was featured on 190 North for their collection of nostalgic treats. A mammoth penguin sentry greets guests as they lick candy ice-cream cones, decorate nearby cheeks with confection-lipstick kisses, and give sock puppets the gift of sight with a couple of candy-button eyes. Specialty chocolate barks plus chocolate-covered pretzels and fruits stare out from glass display cases, hoping to hop inside one of Suckers’ custom gift packages, which are lovingly wrapped in plastic and sealed with bows.