A philosopher once called theatre “the mask of convention over the face of society in the mirror of the unknown reflecting the rear-view of the sports car of destiny.” Simplify this theory with today’s theatrical Groupon: $9 gets you one child ticket (a $18.50 value) or $17 gets you 1 adult ticket (a $34.50 value) to see Alice in Wonderland at the Sudbury Theatre Centre. Choose from the following show times:
- Friday, December 17, at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 18, at 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 18, at 7:00 p.m.
The story of Alice's journey explores its way to the Sudbury Theatre stage through a small, talented cast, and a vivid mix of storytelling methods. Alice, a curious young girl, is magically transported to the topsy-turvy world of Wonderland, where animals attend tea parties and royalty dispense rather severe haircuts. The show incorporates physical theatre, puppetry, masks, and music, as well as interactive elements to actively involve the audience without excessive cattle prods and carrot-dangling devices. Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sudbury audiences are going to be wowed. – Judi Straughan, Sudbury Lifestyle News
- The obvious success of the play was evident not on the stage, but in the infectious titters and giggles from the children in the seats. Savoy did not forget about his older audience, either, as I found myself laughing nearly as often as the kids around me. – Matt McLean, Sudbury Star
170 Shaughnessy St.
Sudbury, Ontario P3E 3E7Get Directions