Noninvasive laser light targets localized fat deposits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
- Valid treatment areas: midsection, thighs, arms, legs, sides, thighs, stomach, back, arms and chest
- Suggested number of treatments: 6–8 treatments, up to 2 treatments per week
- Length of single treatment: 10–20 minutes
- Equipment: AW3 Slim Light Vertical 2
- Recovery time: no recovery time
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with insurance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Suddenly Slim Laser Lipo
Suddenly Slim Laser Lipo strives to help clients feel better in their own bodies by providing up-to-date, non-invasive treatments. Its knowledgeable technicians use state-of-the-art AW3 Slim Light Vertical 2 technology to tighten the skin. The laser device causes the fats cells to shrink, which may result in a slimmer and smoother look—all of this happens without any downtime or recovery time.