Choose from Five Options
- $13 for $20 worth of cuisine for two
- $15 for $20 worth of cuisine for two for carryout
- $21 for $40 worth of cuisine for four
- $26 for $40 worth of cuisine for carryout
- $22 for two Groupons, each good for one pie worth $20 (a $40 total value)
- See the menu.
Sue starts her days early at Sue’s Place, where she serves up home-style, from-scratch cooking such as organic and cage-free eggs tucked into breakfast sandwiches with melted cheese and her special breakfast and lunch platters. And when the lunch crowd fills her tables, she builds cheesesteak hoagies and pizzas piled with locally sourced veggies. Buckets of fried chicken and mozzarella sticks can be shared among groups, along with Sue’s popular made-to-order pies. Ever the pleasing chef, Sue happily takes suggestions for new pie flavors and paper napkin thread counts.