Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet, whereas massage helps to reduce pain and anxiety
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 60-minute combo massage: 45-minute foot reflexology and 15-minute body massage
- 90-minute combo massage: 45-minute foot reflexology and 45-minute body massage
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sufei Spa
For more than 25 years, the massage therapists at Sufei Spa have been kneading away muscle aches and boosting relaxation. Combining traditional Chinese and Swedish massage concepts, the therapists have performed more than 250,000 massages throughout the years. Their treatments are made even more relaxing with a host of add-ons that include rose milk foot spas and soothing hot stones.