Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a 60-minute pre-natal or post-natal massage ($75 value)
- $39 for a 60-minute Swedish or deep-tissue massage ($75 value)
- $55 for a 60-minute hot stone massage ($95 value)
Sugar & Basalt
In an effort to help you feel 100% healthy, Sugar & Basalt uses products that are 100% organic whenever possible. What's more, when one of its products isn't totally organic, the studio makes that abundantly clear on its services menu. That attention to detail carries over to the services themselves, which include:
- Deep-tissue and Swedish massage: These two common modalities encourage relaxation with gentle, soothing strokes or deep pressure meant to unravel knotted muscles.
- Pre- and post-natal massage: Performed on a special pillow, these tailored approaches enable moms to unwind in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Hot stone massage: As its name suggests, a hot-stone session supplements a massage with basalt stones placed at specific points along the body to further soothe muscles.
- Aromatherapy: Handcrafted essential-oil blends are customized to your needs, whether you're looking to relax or want a jolt of energy.
- Body scrubs: These treatments use organic sugar or pink Himalayan salt, which is then removed with hot towels and accompanied by a hydrating massage.