All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 23, 2018
· Reviewed May 19, 2017
· Reviewed January 23, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $249 for unlimited laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area up to 2”x2” ($799 value)
- $399 for unlimited laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area up to 4”x4” ($1,300 value)
- $699 for unlimited laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area up to 6”x6” ($1,700 value)
- $1,199 for unlimited laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area up to 12”x12” ($2,400 value)
- $1,999 for unlimited laser tattoo-removal sessions for an area up to 20”x20” ($4,100 value)
- $4,999 for unlimited laser tattoo-removal sessions for the whole body ($12,000 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugar Land Laser Tattoo Removal
The shades are drawn in a small room, where a lone figure refracts powerful beams of light through garnets and rubies. The light is helmed not by a supervillain bent on the earth's destruction but by one of Sugar Land Laser Tattoo Removal's expert technicians, who aims to obliterate unwanted ink. Wielding the double-laser Astanza system, staff experts combine three wavelengths of light as they fade away single and multicolored tattoos.
Each treatment regimen begins with a consultation to determine how many sessions will be required; depending on tattoos' sizes and hues, some can be removed in two or three 10-minute treatments, whereas others will require further zapping. After each treatment, the sensation of which is commonly described as being flicked by a rubber band, the clinic doles out aftercare advice, such as avoiding the sun and utilizing cold compresses.