Renowned bakery in Baltimore featured in bridal magazines and national networks with signature Amaretto Raspberry cakes!
What You'll Get
Choose from the following cakes:
- Amaretto Raspberry: Almond cake filled with layers of amaretto buttercream and European raspberry preserves, covered in French buttercream and finished with sliced almonds.
- Strawberry Funfetti: Colorful funfetti cake filled with a strawberry mousse filling, covered in a sweet American buttercream and rainbow sprinkles.
- Chocolate Caramel: Layers of chocolate cake with caramel buttercream filling, iced in French buttercream and topped with caramel buttercream and fudge rosettes.
- Red Velvet: Red Velvet cake filled with layers of fudge and cream cheese icing and iced in cream cheese with red velvet crumbs up the sides.
- Lemon Drop: Lemon cake filled with lemon cream cheese and iced in American buttercream, topped with rosettes and white chocolate pieces.
- Pimlico: Yellow cake filled with pastry cream and covered in fudge icing.
The Fine Print
About SugarBakers Cakes
Owner and artistic director Jamie Williams found her true calling in SugarBakers Cakes. With a background in design and a degree in culinary arts, she's especially suited to lead the talented cake artists that craft each of the bakery's edible masterpieces.
From towering wedding cakes covered in sugar pearls and satin candy bows to 3-D cakes that resemble digital cameras or baseball stadiums, it's easy to forget the designs are crafted from moist cake and frosting. Perhaps that's why the bakery has been featured in many prominent magazines and on national television shows, including the Today show and Whose Wedding is it Anyway?