Skilled bodywork specialists knead the muscles of their patients to help them achieve relaxation and pain relief
What You'll Get
- Valid Wednesday–Friday only.
- Session includes 10 minutes of consultation and time for dressing before and after the hands-on time
- During a Swedish massage session, the therapist stands above the client and manipulates their muscle tissue in a variety of strokes. This aims to provide a sense of relaxation, reduce pain, and promote healing.
- Deep tissue massage session is similar to Swedish massage but focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles. This aims to aid with chronic aches and pains. This type of massage may also help with contracted areas such as stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugaring House and Spas
When looking for ways to pamper and indulge their clients, the aestheticians of Sugaring House draw inspiration from time-honored treatments. They remove unwanted hair by either waxing patches away or by using centuries-old sugaring techniques to naturally leave the skin smooth and stubble-free. Using organic skincare products whenever possible, the aestheticians also perform customized facial treatments intended to even out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, exfoliate away impurities, and reduce the signs of enlarged pores. Sugaring House also offers massage appointments, and the therapists can alleviate muscle aches by using flowing Swedish techniques, focused deep-tissue pressure, or a combination of Swedish strokes and assisted yoga stretches.