All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Arts and crafts, much like swimming in a pool or break dancing in a whale’s mouth, can stimulate all five of the human senses. Partake in a sensational fiesta with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $8 for crafts-festival admission for two (up to a $20 value)
- $15 for crafts-festival admission for four (up to a $40 value)<p>
Each admission is good for all three days of the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival, which is held from Friday, October 5, to Sunday, October 7, at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium. Children younger than 12 get in free. Guests of this year’s festival can tap their toes to live musical entertainment—including pianist Ngu Mbandi and cover-artist duo Stan and LeeAnne—while noshing on snacks such as old-fashioned candies and pretzels drizzled in sweet or spicy toppings (not included in this deal). A wide array of exhibited art includes fashionable apparel, handmade pottery and jewelry, wrought-iron sculptures, and photography.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for Timonium location. Tickets must be redeemed together. Valid 10/5/12-10/7/12. Ages 12 and under are admitted free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival's artisanal markets attract almost 200,000 visitors each year, and have been doing so since 1975. Hosted in several major cities along the East Coast, Sugarloaf's festivals bring together local and national independent artists and designers who present their original hand-crafted goods to attendees, along with the stories of how they came to be.
- Goods: More than 250 vendors showcase their goods, which range from artisanal honey to hand-crafted leather bags to vibrant paintings and sculptures.
- Demonstrations: The festivals' artists, craftsmen, and designers put on engaging live demonstrations and workshops, lending a sneak peek of their creative process to curious guests.
- Entertainment: Local and regional musicians perform live sets for attendees while they nosh on gourmet bites from local food vendors.