All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 6, 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2016
Reviewed May 5, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $9 for weekend admission to crafts festival for two ($16 value)
- $17 for weekend admission to crafts festival for four ($32 value)
Each admission is good for all three days of the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival, held from Friday, April 29, to Sunday, May 1, at the Maryland State Fairgrounds. Children younger than 12 get in free.
Guests of this year’s festival can tap their toes to live musical entertainment. A wide array of arts and crafts for sale includes fashionable apparel, handmade pottery and jewelry, metal sculptures, wooden furniture, and photography.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. No cash value. Only valid for locations specified on voucher. Tickets must be redeemed together. Allow admittance for entire weekend. Children under 12 are free. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival's artisanal markets attract almost 200,000 visitors each year, and have been doing so since 1975. Hosted in several major cities along the East Coast, Sugarloaf's festivals bring together local and national independent artists and designers who present their original hand-crafted goods to attendees, along with the stories of how they came to be.
- Goods: More than 250 vendors showcase their goods, which range from artisanal honey to hand-crafted leather bags to vibrant paintings and sculptures.
- Demonstrations: The festivals' artists, craftsmen, and designers put on engaging live demonstrations and workshops, lending a sneak peek of their creative process to curious guests.
- Entertainment: Local and regional musicians perform live sets for attendees while they nosh on gourmet bites from local food vendors.