Choose Between Two Options
- $9 for craft festival tickets for two ($16 value)
- $17 for craft festival tickets for four ($32 value)
Each admission is good for all three days of the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival, at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks. Children younger than 12 get in free. The following are the dates for this event:
- Friday November 6 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday November 7 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday November 8 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sugarloaf Crafts Festival
Attracting more than 200,000 art enthusiasts to its events each year, the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival showcases original work from hundreds of artisans—everything from handcrafted pottery, sculpture, and metalwork to jewelry, fashion, decor, and photography. Audiences can witness art being made live during educational demos as artisans sculpt clay, whittle wood, forge metals, and imbue baskets with the power of speech. Hungry craft-lovers can also sniff out specialty food items to sample or purchase while dancing across the sprawling venue to live music.