Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $50 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (up to a $118 value)
- $99 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (up to a $236 value)
Sugarloaf Mountain's rates fluctuate throughout the day. Though Sugarloaf Mountain sometimes offers a discounted rate online, this Groupon still represents the most flexible deal available.
Placed in the top 10 among the nation's new golf courses by Golfweek and Travel + Leisure Golf, Sugarloaf Mountain sends golfers up and down elevation changes of more than 250 feet. The design by Coore & Crenshaw—Crenshaw, as in 1984 Masters winner Ben Crenshaw—takes advantage of the site's natural characteristics, wandering through verdant oak forests and at one point reaching the highest point in the state. The designers were so loyal to the landscape that they even decided to use native sand in the bunkers rather than trucking in moon dust.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 7,076 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 74.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 133 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole