Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject Xeomin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
* Valid with any technician
Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- https://www.groupon.com/articles/xeomin-guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs .
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24 hour cancellation or no show policy applies. Credit card required at the time of booking. * Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin [here](http://www.xeomin.com/) Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 0 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Suite Six Medical Aesthetics
Suite Six Medical Aesthetics focuses on a number of beauty enhancement services. Doctors smooth and fill out wrinkles with injectables, technicians improve complexions with peels and facials, and aestheticians beautify lashes with extensions. Before any treatment, the doctor or technician conducts a consultation and develops a plan for an aesthetic ideal that combines their own expertise with the desires of the patient.
- Laser Skin Therapy: non-invasive treatment designed to stimulate natural healing properties for a smoother, more robust appearance
- Drip Bar: vitamin therapy treatments delivered intravenously which may help boost the immune system and replenish essential minerals and amino acids
- Ultherapy: focused ultrasonic waves applied to treatment area in order to help increase collagen production