Choose Between Two Options
- $9 for two Groupons, each good for $8 worth of food and drink ($16 value)
- $12 for $20 worth of food and drink
Sultana’s Bakery and Cafe
Sultana’s Bakery and Cafe is more than just a cafe. Sure, you'll find coffee in this cozy environment, and, yes, there's a selection of homemade treats and sandwiches. But it's all the attention and love that the staff puts into every drink and food item that truly makes customers feel like they're at home. Read on to learn about some of signature items:
- Sandwiches: The Killer club is a perfect fit for lunch or breakfast, since it takes cheddar and swiss cheese, ham, turkey, bacon, avocado, basil pesto sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, lettuce, and mayo and stuffs it all between slices of french toast.
- Housemade pastries: Try an acma—a Turkish version of a bagel—with Nutella, bananas, and strawberries.
- Drinks: Cups of organic Mexican coffee sate caffeine cravings, while those looking to skip the jolt can try sahlep, a popular Turkish blend of steamed milk, orchid root, and cinnamon.