Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with this Groupon.
$55 for VIP admission for two to the Summer Beer Festival on Saturday, June 28 ($100 value)
- Early VIP admission at 5 p.m., one hour before the festival opens to the public
- Complimentary whiskey cocktails from Cocktail CIty Vegas during VIP Hour featuring local Vegas Mixologists
- Unlimited tastings at Stone Brewing Co.'s Rare Beer Hour at 5–6 p.m.
- Unlimited tastings of more than 40 craft beers
- Souvenir cup
- Complimentary access to the after-party at Bassmnt with National DJ Henry Fong
Summer Beer Festival
For the second year running, Summer Beer Festival brings a vast selection of craft brews to downtown San Diego. More than two dozen breweries, which may include the likes of Stone, Saint Archer, and 2 Towns Cider House, will be pouring more than 40 beers—even more than that if you're a VIP—amid Bassmnt Nightclub's 10,000-square-foot lounge space. Providing the musical entertainment are pop-punk act Dante's Boneyard, electronic rock outfit Satellite Empire, DJ Paradice, and anyone who can play the bottles.
Rock Star Beers
Even though it's based out of Las Vegas, Rock Star Beers doesn't limit itself to the Sin City when it comes to planning fun-filled events. They put on events throughout the country that celebrate craft beer, music, and dance-floor mingling from their permanent event residencies that include locations in San Diego, Scottsdale, Orange County, and Hollywood.