Choose from Six Options
- C$13 for a weekend tour of Collingwood Harbour for 1 (C$25 value)
- C$25 for a weekend tour of Collingwood Harbour for 2 (C$50 value)
- C$119 for a private weekday tour of Collingwood Harbour for up to 12 (C$300 value)
- C$18 for a sunset tour of Collingwood Harbour for 1 (C$35 value)
- C$35 for a sunset tour of Collingwood Harbour tour for 2 (C$70 value)
- C$179 for a chartered cruise or family swim adventure for up to 10 (up to C$400 value)
On the 60-minute narrated weekend and weekday tour, passengers learn about the historical harbour, including the 250-metre-long ships that dock there before setting sail all over the world. The sunset tour ferries small groups around the harbour for 90 minutes.
During the two-hour chartered cruise, up to 10 guests enjoy the sites and snack on hor d'oeuvres. The family swim adventure, for up to 10 people, has kids taking the boat's wheel under the captain's watchful eye and guiding it to Georgian Bay, where guests can swim near Nottawasaga Lighthouse, built in 1858. Then guests can marvel at the beautiful Niagara Escarpment, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
The Summerbound, Inc. tour company organizes a wide variety of trips to explore the Collingwood area. Beach and boat cruises visit the bays and waterways around Collingwood, with knowledgeable guides offering stories about the area’s role in Canada's history. Fishing trips in Southern Georgian Bay and on the Beatty Saugeen River search for bass, salmon, and rainbow trout. Other tours take advantage of the area’s natural ecosystem, from a trip to the apple orchards in the country to the rocky bluffs at Beaver Valley.
Conversely, the company’s Snowbound side takes advantage of winter’s snowfall with kicksledding, tobogganing, and snowshoeing excursions. Snowbound also supplies visitors with the tackle needed for successful ice-fishing trips.