Choose From Six Options
- C$13 for admission for one to a one-hour weekend tour of Collingwood Harbour (C$25 value)
- C$25 for admission for two to a one-hour weekend tour of Collingwood Harbour (C$50 value)
- C$119 for a one-hour private weekday tour of Collingwood Harbour for up to ten people (C$300 value)
- C$18 for admission for one to a 90-minute sunset tour of Collingwood Harbour (C$35 value)
- C$35 for admission for two to a sunset tour of Collingwood Harbour tour (C$70 value)
- C$125 for a two-hour family fishing trip from Collingwood Harbor, valid Thursday and Friday mornings (C$225 value)
The Summerbound, Inc. tour company organizes a wide variety of trips to explore the Collingwood area. Beach and boat cruises visit the bays and waterways around Collingwood, with knowledgeable guides offering stories about the area’s role in Canada's history. Fishing trips in Southern Georgian Bay and on the Beatty Saugeen River search for bass, salmon, and rainbow trout. Other tours take advantage of the area’s natural ecosystem, from a trip to the apple orchards in the country to the rocky bluffs at Beaver Valley.
Conversely, the company’s Snowbound side takes advantage of winter’s snowfall with kicksledding, tobogganing, and snowshoeing excursions. Snowbound also supplies visitors with the tackle needed for successful ice-fishing trips.