Go-karts wind through a Grand Prix track and waves splash as bumper boats collide; mini golf is also available
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Any day between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Go-kart drivers must be at least 53” tall and 10 or older; passengers must be at least 3’ tall and 3 or older to ride with an adult in a 2-person vehicle
- Junior go-kart drivers must be at least 48” tall and 7 years old or older
- Indy-kart drivers must be at least 62” tall and 12 or older
- Slick kart driver must be 55” tall to drive
- Double kart driver must be 16 years old to drive
The Fine Print
About Summerland Family Fun Park
There’s only one route to Summerland Family Fun Park's heated pool: a 350-foot water slide opens June 8th. Summerland’s other pool is accessible via bumper boats, but not all the activities are so water-centric. The park also boasts a Grand Prix track for go-karts and Indy karts, bear- and lake-themed two 18 hole miniature Golf courses, Bear Kountry & The Lakes Adventure for the younger ones, and a host of other attractions ranging from batting cages to an arcade. 3 go karts tracks including: NEW! Crazy Coyote's Slick Track. "It's Crazy Fun". A concessions stand helps reenergize guests' motherboards between activities with snacks such as pizza, slushies,ice cream sundaes, Hot Dogs, Burgers, Chicken sandwiches and ice cream cones. sundaes and root beer floats!. Summerland Family Fun Park is located two miles east of St. Cloud on Highway 23.