What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$85 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (up to C$166 value)
- C$165 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rentals for four (up to C$332 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 16, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per group. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations required. Valid after 12pm on weekends and holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Summerland Golf and Country Club
From a tee box raised 75 feet above the fairway, the Okanagan Valley spreads out before golfers as they tee up their first shot at the Summerland Golf and Country Club. This sort of panoramic vista is commonplace on the 18-hole course—named the best course in the South Okanagen by Okanagan Life Magazine in 2015—from the opening drive to postround drinks on the clubhouse’s 1,500-square-foot balcony overlooking the course below. Before toasting good fortune, players must first navigate through the groves of tall Ponderosa pines, calibrate for wild swings in elevation, and best the mighty par 5 18th hole. Measuring 522 yards from the back tees, this final hole borders the edge of the Trout Creek Canyon, one of five holes on the course to do so without falling in.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,656 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 128 from the back tees
- Course slope of 71.3 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole