What You'll Get
- Twilight Golf for Two with Cart, Range Balls, and $20 Food and Beverage Credit (Everyday after 3:30 pm)
- Twilight Golf for Four with Cart, Range Balls, and $30 Food and Beverage Credit (Everyday after 3:30 pm)
- Golf for Four with Cart, Range Balls, and $30 Food and Beverage Credit (Valid Monday - Friday Anytime, Weekends and Holidays after Noon)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 23, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Twlight options available any day after 3:30 PM. Foursome option valid Monday to Friday anytime or after 12pm on Weekends & Holidays. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Summerland Golf and Country Club
From a tee box raised 75 feet above the fairway, the Okanagan Valley spreads out before golfers as they tee up their first shot at the Summerland Golf and Country Club. This sort of panoramic vista is commonplace on the 18-hole course—named the best course in the South Okanagen by Okanagan Life Magazine in 2015—from the opening drive to postround drinks on the clubhouse’s 1,500-square-foot balcony overlooking the course below. Before toasting good fortune, players must first navigate through the groves of tall Ponderosa pines, calibrate for wild swings in elevation, and best the mighty par 5 18th hole. Measuring 522 yards from the back tees, this final hole borders the edge of the Trout Creek Canyon, one of five holes on the course to do so without falling in.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,656 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 128 from the back tees
- Course slope of 71.3 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole