Mark Twain once called golf a good walk spoiled, due to the then-popular misconception that if you left a beautiful golf course out in the sun, it would fester and burst. Chip away at his ignorance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $77 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (up to a $154.04 value)
- $154 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rentals for four (up to a $308.08 value)
Summerland Golf and Country Club
From a tee box raised 75 feet above the fairway, the Okanagan Valley spreads out before golfers as they tee up their first shot at the Summerland Golf and Country Club. This sort of panoramic vista is commonplace on the 18-hole course—named the best course in the South Okanagen by Okanagan Life Magazine in 2015—from the opening drive to postround drinks on the clubhouse’s 1,500-square-foot balcony overlooking the course below. Before toasting good fortune, players must first navigate through the groves of tall Ponderosa pines, calibrate for wild swings in elevation, and best the mighty par 5 18th hole. Measuring 522 yards from the back tees, this final hole borders the edge of the Trout Creek Canyon, one of five holes on the course to do so without falling in.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,656 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 128 from the back tees
- Course slope of 71.3 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole