What You'll Get
- Chiropractic Package with One Adjustment
- Chiropractic Package with Three Adjustments
- Chiropractic Package with Five Adjustments
Each package includes:
- New patient consultation and exam
- 30-minute trigger point therapy massage
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Summit Health Clinic
At Summit Health Clinic, doctors John and Meirav Ertle lead a team of chiropractic experts who restore the musculoskeletal system to working order through precision analysis and adjustments. Their sessions draw a diverse list of clients, from those looking for relief from sciatica and other chronic pains to those recovering from falls or other accidents.
- Education: Both doctors are graduates of Life University in Marietta. Additionally, each practitioner has completed 120 hours of training in specific physiotherapy modalities.
- Specialties: The Ertles train most of their professional focus on ways to help clients suffering from injuries or accidents with their rehabilitation. They also handle sports injuries, and are versed in trigger-point therapy and nutritional counseling.
- Extracurriculars: In their spare time, the doctors sponsor local chapters of the Fraternal Order of Police, as well as local churches and a summer camp designed specifically for burn victims.