Technician applies a thin layer of tint to vehicle windows to provide protection against the sun’s rays and to keep the car cooler
About This Deal
- Tint percentage: 35%
- Type of tint: window film
- Brand of film: Xpel
- Tint color: smoke black
- How long it takes: two hours
- Warranty: one-year warranty on basic tint package. Lifetime warranty films available for upgrade
- Benefits of window tinting include reduced glare, better-maintained interiors, and improved climate control.
- Double-check your state and local laws to make sure tinted windows are legal in your area
- Included one year basic warranty
- Appointments available Monday - Friday
About Sun Stoppers Window Tinting
Mike Burke knows a thing or two about protecting car interiors from potentially harmful UV rays. After all, he’s been doing it since 1997. After starting a chain of successful shops specializing in after-market automotive services—including window tinting—and opening a small car dealership, he took some time away from the limelight of local business to take on the most important role of his life: husband and father. After a while, though, he got the itch to soup up cars again and eventually opened Sun Stoppers, pouring all of the experience and expertise he garnered over the years into this new operation.
The decision to go back into the auto industry paid off—he now oversees seven retail locations, where professional technicians perform mobile tinting services for cars and brick-and-mortar buildings alike. And in addition to shielding vehicle and home interiors from the hot sun, he and his team also install automotive paint-protection film, roller shades, and specialty printed films for commercial storefronts.