Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $66 for a golf outing for four on a weekday, including 18 holes of golf with cart rental and four buckets of range balls (up to a $132 value)
- $86 for a golf outing for four on a weekend, including 18 holes of golf with cart rental and four buckets of range balls (up to a $172 value)
Sun Valley Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Sun Valley Golf Course
Sun Valley Golf Course stretches over a 200-acre neck of Lincoln County and treats players to an 18-hole tour of its gently rolling hills and valleys. Though players often find themselves awed by the course's scenic countryside setting, they're just as likely to recount later how they fared when faced with its most unique feature: hole five, a 720-yard par 6. To slay this lengthy monstrosity, players tee off from an elevated tee box, then must work uphill past creeks at 200 yards and 260 yards and a large tree in the middle of the fairway to reach the elevated green. Architect Gary Kern included the highly unusual hole, known affectionately as "The Beast," as a way to stand out from the courses that distinguish themselves by allowing only croquet to be played on their greens.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-71 course
- Total length of 6,607 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69.8 from the back tees
- Course slope of 124 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole
73% of 11 customers recommend
“The course was great not to difficult yet challenging on several holes. We had a great time and would like to see more good deals from golf courses around the area.”