Balloon animals may look cute, but even the horses are incredibly hard to ride. Board a more buoyant balloon with this Groupon.
- Hot-Air Balloon Ride for One on a Weekday Morning (Monday–Friday Morning)
- Hot-Air Balloon Ride for One on a Weekday Evening (Monday–Thursday Evening)
- Hot-Air Balloon Ride for One Anytime (Monday–Sunday Morning or Evening)
- Hot-Air Balloon Ride for Two on a Weekday Morning (Monday–Friday Morning)
- Hot-Air Balloon Ride for Two on a Weekday Evening (Monday–Thursday Evening)
- Hot-Air Balloon Ride for Two Anytime (Monday–Sunday Morning or Evening)
- Availability for flights starts in May 2017
Seasoned pilots guide passengers through the air for about 1 hour, departing either a half-hour before sunrise or 2.5 hours before sunset. However, customers should expect the full experience to last up to 4 hours, including time for check-in, travel to the launch location, a safety briefing, setup and packing, and return to the meeting location. Customers may add flying partners by purchasing additional Groupons. Upon registration, each flier receives an information packet and the flight’s meeting location.
This offer is valid through the 2017 flying season (May to October) and makes for a great holiday, birthday or anniversary gift. In the event of poor flying conditions, the flight can be rescheduled for future fair-weather mornings or evenings.
Sundance Balloons' vibrant hot-air balloons float adventurous passengers over scenic landscapes. Each one-hour journey commences as sojourners greet their flight crew at a pre-determined location, receive a briefing on what to expect during the excursion, and observe their balloon as it swells to more than 10 stories in height.
The woven gondolas glide 1,000 feet above the ground but can sometimes gently skim treetops or cornfields when wandering over the countryside. Since balloons drift with prevailing winds, there is no wind chill and travellers feel only a slight sensation of movement. As is tradition for ballooning, explorers of the appropriate age end their flight with a champagne toast to tranquility, beauty, and neighbourhoods that appear as giant smiley faces only visible from the air.