What You'll Get
- Admission for One to BYOB Glass Fusing Event: Valid February 23, 6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Admission for Two to BYOB Glass Fusing Event: Valid February 23, 6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Admission for One to Glaze Nite Serving Bowl: Valid March 1, 6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Admission for Two to Glaze Nite Serving Bowl: Valid March 1, 6:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
Glaze Nite Serving Bowl will take place at Genovese Italian Restaurant. Genovese Offers Happy Hour Food and Drinks during the glaze nite workshop.
Fused glass trays and ceramic serving bowls will be ready to pick up in the Sunire Ceramics Shop in about five days after the workshop. Staff will call you when they are ready. If needed, arrangements to mail or deliver the glass works can be made. BYOB Glass Fusing Event takes place at the Sunfire Ceramics Shop in downtown Lawrence at 1002 New Hampshire Street. Glaze Nite takes place at Genovese Italian Restaurant at 941 Massachusetts Street.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Glaze Nite will take place at Genovese Italian Restaurant. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunfire Ceramics - Genovese Italian Restaurant
Nestled inside a repurposed 1927 cottage, the arts-and-crafters of Sunfire Ceramics help budding designers embellish personalized pottery and create fused-glass art. The open studio brims with a wide assortment of base materials, along with the supplies and tools needed to realize artistic visions.
- Pottery painting: Guests choose a microwave- and dishwasher-safe piece of pottery—such as a plate or decorative frame—and gussy it up with their choice of more than 50 shades of bright glaze.
- Fused glass: Customers cut and break colorful pieces of glass to be fused together to create masterpieces such as plates, candle holders, and night lights.