Choose Between Two Options
C$21 for a wine-tasting experience for two (C$37 value)
- Wine tasting for two with snacks ($8 value)
- One bottle of wine ($17 value)
- Two 15-oz. stemless wine glasses ($12 value)
C$39 for a wine-tasting experience for four (C$74 value)
- Wine tasting for four with snacks ($16 value)
- Two bottles of wine ($34 value)
- Four 15-oz. stemless wine glasses ($24 value)
Snacks include a variety of local produce.
Sunnybrook Farm Estate Winery
The folks behind Sunnybrooke Farm attribute their excellent final product to the land. The ideal conditions at Niagra-on-the-Lake, and its "fruit belt," rich with glacier-deposited minerals, result in a bountiful harvest of fruits—fruits that then transform into unique wines and ciders, made on-site. The estate series portfolio is a veritable rainbow of fruit wines, including those made from Bosc pear, juicy purple plums, and bright strawberries. There's also an award-winning cider, crafted from locally grown apples and transformed into a lightly effervescent, little-bit-boozy tipple. Curious visitors can head to the tasting room to sip samples of the many products, and purchase a bottle to take home or pour into a local wishing well to make its wishes taste better.