Eating international fare locally eliminates the woes associated with transatlantic travel, such as jet lag and oar splinters. Stamp your palate’s passport with today’s Groupon to Curry in a Hurry. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get an Indian meal for two (up to a $34.85 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)<p>
- For $34, you get an Indian meal for four (up to a $69.70 value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)<p>
Curry in a Hurry’s servers whisk out fresh Indian fare to waiting mouths within a newly remodeled space, beginning with appetizers such as potato bhajiya, thinly sliced tubers tossed in chickpea batter and fried, and sheekh kabab rolls, which conceal exotically spiced, grilled meat within a piece of naan. Curries, like Santa’s Christmas lists, are divided into meat-free and meat-filled columns, making it easy for vegetarians to track down matter paneer, a dish of homemade cheese cubes and peas cooked in a tomato, butter, and cream sauce. Curry shrimp perform slip ‘n’ slide routines into a buttery sauce, and rice specialties fill tongue-garages with steamed basmati rice, flavorful spices, and an array of meats and veggies.