All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Eating international fare locally eliminates the woes associated with transatlantic travel, such as jet lag and oar splinters. Stamp your palate’s passport with today’s Groupon to Curry in a Hurry. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get an Indian meal for two (up to a $34.85 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)<p>
- For $34, you get an Indian meal for four (up to a $69.70 value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.95 value each)<p>
Curry in a Hurry’s servers whisk out fresh Indian fare to waiting mouths within a newly remodeled space, beginning with appetizers such as potato bhajiya, thinly sliced tubers tossed in chickpea batter and fried, and sheekh kabab rolls, which conceal exotically spiced, grilled meat within a piece of naan. Curries, like Santa’s Christmas lists, are divided into meat-free and meat-filled columns, making it easy for vegetarians to track down matter paneer, a dish of homemade cheese cubes and peas cooked in a tomato, butter, and cream sauce. Curry shrimp perform slip ‘n’ slide routines into a buttery sauce, and rice specialties fill tongue-garages with steamed basmati rice, flavorful spices, and an array of meats and veggies.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid until 11/18/11. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.