In a proper tasting, wine must be held up to the light to gauge its color, tossed on a cat’s back to judge its acidity, and sipped through a crazy straw to annoy the host. Become the toast of any tasting with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for an off-road wine tour for one (up to $125 value)
- $155 for the above option for two (up to $250 value)
The tour includes:
- Three tastings at three wineries
- Vineyard and barrel-room tour
- Take-home wine glass
- Scenic ride through wine country in a Jeep, that includes views from a mountain peak
Outings begin at the pickup location at 28459 Old Town Front Street in Temecula, and are valid for all weekday and weekend tours.
Sunrider Wine Tours
Sunrider Wine Tours' knowledgeable guides⎯all of whom are or have been local-winery and vineyard employees⎯cart tourists through Southern California wine country's rural terrain in open-air or covered Jeeps. The guides share information on Temecula's history and first-hand knowledge of vino-making processes while shuttling guests to tastings at local wineries and answering questions, such as what tannins are and who invented grapes.