Golf parallels life in that the only way to escape rough patches is through aggressively swinging a club when faced with an obstacle. Power through impediments with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with one cart rental, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $70 value)
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two cart rentals, valid Monday–Thursday (up to a $140 value)
- $89 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with two cart rentals, valid Friday–Sunday (up to a $180 value)
Sunridge Golf Club
Surrounded by towering foothills and nestled next to the waterways of scenic Carson Valley, Sunridge Golf Club’s 18-hole, par 72 course stretches across 6,914 yards of picturesque vistas and challenging course play. The layout demands confident swings from the first tee box—the beginning of a 575-yard par 5—where errant shots will find an aquatic abyss to the right of the fairway. Tight fairways and intervening creeks supply the bulk of the challenge throughout the round, requiring golfers to summon sound course management, deft club selection, and one flutist versed in charming pond monsters. A relatively difficult course, Sunridge’s five tee options and photo-op-worthy topography make for an enjoyable round for golfers of all abilities. Players can warm up their swings prior to the round at the driving range, which offers both grass and synthetic-turf hitting surfaces, allowing players to choose whether to infuriate Mother Earth by tearing divots into her cherished dirt or by favoring her inorganic doppelganger.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,914 yards from farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.5 from farthest tees
- Slope of 137 from farthest tees
- Five tee options