All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 13, 2014
August 6, 2013
July 18, 2013
What You'll Get
Breaking a board is a great way to prove that you are a taekwondo master, a fearless surfer, or a terrible bowler. Prove it with today’s Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $19.99 for one month of boxing or kickboxing classes with gloves ($75 value)
- $29.99 for two months of boxing or kickboxing classes with gloves ($115 value)
- $39.99 for three months of boxing or kickboxing classes with gloves ($155 value)
- $29 for one six-week membership for kid's martial-arts classes with uniform included ($200 value)
- Click here to view the class schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. New clients only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunrise Taekwondo and Fitness Kickboxing
A sun rising over a crashing wave. This is the logo for Sunrise Taekwondo and Fitness Kickboxing—a logo that symbolizes the start of a new day; a logo that celebrates Taekwondo Master and owner Christopher Smith’s first style of taekwondo training, known simply as Blue Wave. From within the calm confines of his taekwondo training and fitness center, Smith and his team educate students on the basics of self-defense. Beyond pure movement, each cardio-fueled session carries an overall emphasis on respect, discipline, and working together in a supportive, team-like environment.