A pretty face easily sticks in one’s memory, much like a catchy song or a horse with udders. Stand out from the herd with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$249 for a skincare package (a $704 total value)
- Three microdermabrasion treatments (a $125 value each) and three custom facials (a $75 value each), administered over the course of three visits
- A 1-ounce bottle of Epionce Medical Barrier Cream (a $10 value)
- Jane Iredale micronized mineral makeup with broad-spectrum sunscreen (a $52 value). Makeup may be in loose or pressed powder, tinted moisturizer, or liquid mineral form, depending on skin type.
- Jane Iredale handi brush, powder brush, or blending brush, depending on type of foundation (a $42 value)
- Skin-type-specific spray (an $18.50 value) to seal in makeup<p>
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Sunset MedSpa a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.<p>
Determined to make each client’s visit “feel like a sunlit holiday,” Sunset MedSpa’s friendly staff—led by Dr. Thomas D. Gilberts, MD—aims to make the space a tranquil staycation retreat. Armed with Obagi, Epionce, and Jane Iredale cosmetics, experienced aestheticians give complimentary consultations, help construct daily skincare regimens, and administer custom facials that leave skin glowing bright. Physicians administer all dermal-filler injections, and trained hair-removal techs wield laser systems to remove unwanted sprouts, much like a crime-fighting robot reprogrammed to do the weeding.
17200 NW Corridor Ct.
Beaverton, Oregon 97006