An Alma Soprano XLi laser uses low-level energy to disable hair growth at the follicle while a sapphire cooling tip ensures your comfort
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- Type of laser used: Alma Soprano XLi laser
- Length of each treatment: 5–15 minutes
- Suggested frequency of treatments: six to eight weeks apart
- Laser uses low-level energy while still reaching high frequencies to heat follicles as its chilled tip keeps skin cool. The rapid pulses of energy can zap pigmented strands off any skin type, freeing skin from unwanted scruff with minimal discomfort.
- Very light-colored hair is more difficult to treat.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunset MedSpa
Determined to make each client’s visit “feel like a sunlit holiday,” Sunset MedSpa’s friendly staff aims to make the space a tranquil staycation retreat. Armed with Obagi, Epionce, and Jane Iredale cosmetics, experienced aestheticians give complimentary consultations, help construct daily skincare regimens, and administer custom facials that leave skin glowing bright. Physicians administer all dermal-filler injections, and trained hair-removal techs wield laser systems to remove unwanted sprouts, much like a crime-fighting robot reprogrammed to do the weeding.