Light-based technology is used to treat brown spots and boost collagen
About This Deal
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
Sunset MedSpa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- No travel in the last 2 weeks.
- No current or previous symptoms or known exposure to any illness in the past 2 weeks including but not limited to: Fever, Aches, Shortness of Breath, Cough, Runny Nose, Sneezing, etc.
- No contact to known COVID-19 diagnosed person/s within last 2 weeks.
- Customers should remain in their vehicle and call the spa at 503-617-6995 upon arrival.
- Wash/sanitize hands when entering the building and before leaving.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines (6 feet).
- Wear face mask.
- Staff members will be wearing appropriate PPE.
Staff members will be sanitizing rooms before and after every patient.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Sunset MedSpa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Sunset MedSpa
Determined to make each client’s visit “feel like a sunlit holiday,” Sunset MedSpa’s friendly staff aims to make the space a tranquil staycation retreat. Armed with Obagi, Epionce, and Jane Iredale cosmetics, experienced aestheticians give complimentary consultations, help construct daily skincare regimens, and administer custom facials that leave skin glowing bright. Physicians administer all dermal-filler injections, and trained hair-removal techs wield laser systems to remove unwanted sprouts, much like a crime-fighting robot reprogrammed to do the weeding.