What You'll Get
Lasers control hair growth without the need for primitive tactics such as shaving, waxing, or screaming at the hairs until they fall out. Save your voice with today’s Groupon to Sunset MedSpa. Choose between the following options:
- For $399, you get a regular beauty-membership package (up to a $3,762 value). Each package includes:
- Six laser-hair-removal treatments on two small areas (a $2,988 total value) or one medium area (a $2,214 total value)
- Six microdermabrasion treatments (a $774 total value)<p>
- For $699, you get a deluxe beauty-membership package (up to a total $6,921 value). Each package includes:
- Six laser-hair-removal treatments on one large area and two small areas (a $5,922 total value) or one large area and one medium area (a $5,148 total value)
- Six microdermabrasion treatments (a $774 total value)
- Three anti-aging facials (a $225 total value)<p>
Sunset MedSpa pampers its clients with a survey of services that smooth the skin and nix unwanted hair. Each 35–45-minute microdermabrasion treatment stimulates the epidermis with a specialty solution that plants microcrystals on the surface. Machine-powered suction then removes the crystals, reversing sun-damage, stimulating collagen, and erasing face-paint residue from grade-school carnivals. Each 15–30-minute laser-hair-removal treatment makes use of a Soprano XLi 810-mM laser diode, which promises to minimize pain. The treatment works by gradually applying heat, leaving skin smooth and adorned with representations of beloved 1980s cartoon characters. Every 55-minute anti-aging facial, meanwhile, incorporates anti-aging serums, a customized mask, and a décolleté massage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate within 90 days of purchase, package and membership expire 1 year from activation date. Must use all sessions on same area. Valid only for specified areas. Services are non-transferable. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunset MedSpa
Determined to make each client’s visit “feel like a sunlit holiday,” Sunset MedSpa’s friendly staff—led by Dr. Thomas D. Gilberts, MD—aims to make the space a tranquil staycation retreat. Armed with Obagi, Epionce, and Jane Iredale cosmetics, experienced aestheticians give complimentary consultations, help construct daily skincare regimens, and administer custom facials that leave skin glowing bright. Physicians administer all dermal-filler injections, and trained hair-removal techs wield laser systems to remove unwanted sprouts, much like a crime-fighting robot reprogrammed to do the weeding.