What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for one horseback-riding lesson ($40 value)
- $65 for three horseback-riding lessons ($120 value)
- $95 for five horseback-riding lessons ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Appointment required, subject to availability. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 6 feet, two inches height max. 200 lbs max weight. Ages 5 to 105; contact merchant for younger ages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunset Ridge Equine Services
Sunset Ridge Equine Services not only offers a friendly and warm environment to horse and human guests, but boarding and training services as well. Read on to learn how Sunset Ridge stacks up by the numbers.
- 25-minute drive from Fort Collins and Greeley
- 40 pounds of grass and hay are fed daily to equine boarders
- 5 boarding options, including box stalls and shelters with turnout to pasture twice a week, are available
- 10 horses can be housed in Sunset Ridge's 48'x24' shelter within a 2-acre paddock
- 2 styles of training—English and Western—and lesson services are offered
- 15—instructor Libby Dies's age when she began teaching horseback-riding lessons