- $79 for a local Seattle holiday gift basket ($150 value)
- Delivery is available only on pre-set dates in pre-set areas. Select your date upon checkout.
- Delivery on December 10 or December 17 is within 5 miles of 98105
- Delivery on December 11 or December 18 is within 5 miles of 98004
- Delivery on December 12 or December 19 is within 5 miles of 98406
Each gift basket contains the following:
- San Juan Island Smoked Sea Salt
- Troubador Bakery Coconut and Orange Flower Cake
- Theo’s Holiday Chocolate Bar
- Vashon Island Heirloom Coffee
- Holmquist Hazelnuts
- Jon Boy Caramels
- Simple and Crisp Pear Crisps
Sunshine's All Naturals
Most Popular Service: Cooking Classes
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 2–4 hours
Pro Tip: Be prepared for hands on cooking.
Q&A with Sunshine Dunning, Chef Instructor
Sometimes it's all about the little things in life. What supplemental courtesies do you include with your main services to leave clients with a smile on their face?
My students consider me their own Butterball hotline. I get a ton of emails and phone calls during the holidays to help with cooking questions.
How is your approach different than that of other professionals in your field?
I love food. I only got into this business because I love to eat so much and I think people really enjoy my enthusiasm mixed with my professional training.
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
Two years old I had my first bloody rare steak. My mom worked in restaurants and when she couldn't get a sitter she would take me with her. The cooks would constantly give me things to eat.