What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for one 60-minute reflexology session ($60 value)
- $65 for one 90-minute foot-and-body combo massage ($125 value)
Reflexologists focus firm pressure on reflex points in the feet to alleviate illness and promote relaxation. Alternatively, the Sunspark body massage banishes stress with a combination of shiatsu techniques, hot stones, and hot oil.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sunspark Foot Massage
Much of life requires that we take the needs of others into account, which can slowly sap our own energy. Sunspark Foot Massage believes that pampering its clients is the key to helping them restore their energy so they can continue to give of themselves. That's why everyone is first greeted with a friendly smile and aromatic cup of tea. Of course, massage is Sunspark's specialty; read on to learn about a few of its most-requested treatments:
- Foot Massage: Sessions start with a calming foot soak and Asian-style upper-body massage, which is followed by foot reflexology to release tension and stress.
- Swedish Massage: This European style of massage helps relieve stress with long, flowing motions, as well as gentle kneads, strokes, and taps.
- Four-Hand Deep-Tissue Massage: A pair of therapists converge during this full-body treatment that uses more focused pressure to alleviate chronic pain caused by exertion or injury.