What You'll Get
Today’s Groupon is the perfect fit for New England ESPN addicts. For $30, you’ll score a package of four political parody T-shirts from SupahFans (a $60 value). By sporting one of these tees you’ll support the athletic icons you adore in season-long MVP campaigns: Brady/Moss (2010), Lucic/Thomas (2010), Garnett/Pierce (2010, Allen's on back), and Pedroia/Youkilis (2009).
Upgrade your hollandaise-stained wardrobe from your celebration of Tom Brady's engagement. This package of tees maximizes game-watching by avoiding emergency trips to the Boston Sports Team T-Shirt Store. You can’t go wrong with a T-shirt. These universal short-sleeved staples are warmer than body paint, more breathable than a jersey, and have sleeves.
Surprise your football-fanatic father with the Tom Brady and Randy Moss design. Batter up your boyfriend with the Dustin Pedroia and Kevin Youkilis tee. Swing a hockey stick and hit a hockey puck with the Milan Lucic and Tim Thomas mid-body wrap. Or burn down the nets with a yard torch with the Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, and Ray Allen body covering. With a tee devoted to every major sport, everyone’s a winner. If you can’t tell a touchdown from an exotic cockatoo, you’ll still want to pick up this package to score points with all the sports-games-and-well-muscled-athlete-lovers in your life.
There aren’t any user review sites for SupahFans, but there’s still a buzz of customer feedback on their site:
- thanx so much for a great product. i have bought several onesies and a couple of shirts. everyone loves hem [sic]. hugely great idea. – Mike
- SupahFans has unique items you won't find anywhere else. Dealing with Kevin and the team at SupahFans was great. – Customer
- I am a repeat buyer from SupahFans and have always received fast service and good communication!! The product is priced right and great quality, as well. – Customer
SupahFans gear is easily distinguished by its use of local color and outrageous slogans, but rival T-shirt manufacturer Montpelier Vermont’s Wit-Tees have tried and failed to bite their style. Here are a few Wit-Tees T-shirt slogans currently gathering dust in the warehouse:
- “I remember films from the 1980s fondly.”
- “Vaguely ironic sentiment regarding dinosaurs.”
- Unlicensed Movie Quote #447
- “My boyfriend started a screen-printing business in our kitchen and all I got was this lousy t-shirt and a really specific note from the landlord about the safe disposal of liquid waste.”
- “Remember this joke from the Internet? I paid $16.99 for it.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. T-shirt sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL. All 4 T-shirts must be same size. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.