What You'll Get
Like joggers crossing a highway, bowlers should avoid nearby bumpers and resist the temptation to chase wayward balls into neighboring lanes. Roll carefully with today’s Groupon at Super Bowl in Appleton. Choose between two options:
- For $49, you get a Galactic-bowling outing for 12 (up to a $150 value). Each Galactic-bowling outing includes:
- Two lane rentals for two hours (a $10 value each)
- Shoe rental for 12 (a $2.50 value each)<p>
- For $21, you get a bowling outing for 6 (up to a $59.20 total value). Each bowling outing includes:
- One game of bowling per bowler (up to a $3.75 value each)
- Shoe rental for 6 (a $2.50 value each)
- A 16-inch pizza with one topping (a $13.95) value
- A pitcher of soda or beer (up to a $7.75 value)
Super Bowl appeases pin-pulverizers of all ages and experience levels with 48 lanes, a sizeable sports bar and grill, and a live-music venue. Guests can slip out of their rubber fishing galoshes and strap on a pair of rental shoes for a rollicking round of spares, strikes, and follow-throughs. Choose from standard lanes, or pair lightweight balls with kid-friendly bumper lanes to accommodate pipsqueak players. Parties can refuel after ball-bombarding sessions with a 16-inch pizza and a pitcher of a preferred potation from the grill, and fritter away their milk money in one of the center’s two arcades.
Alternatively, parties of up to 12 can frolic amid laser lights and synthetic fog during two hours of Galactic bowling. Glow-in-the-dark decorations light up allies, while black lights illuminate guests wearing white clothes and polar bears in wedding dresses. Check the entertainment schedule for weekly DJs and bands.
Super Bowl’s prices vary throughout the week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Galactic bowling outing for 12 option valid only Fri. and Sat. nights. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.