All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$18 for a 30-minute Express Complete detail service and a voucher for a Platinum wash to use at another visit ($37.99 value)
- Express car wash
- Interior vacuum
- Dashboard wipe down and window cleaning
- Orbital hand wax
- Tire dressing
- 30-minute detail service
- Valid only at Commerce, Warren, or Eastpointe locations
$84 for a 2- to 4-hour Bumper-to-Bumper detail and a voucher for a Platinum wash to use at another visit ($149.99 value)
- Express car wash
- Simoniz wax applied by an orbital polisher and hand finished for a deep gloss
- Carpet and floor mat shampoo with steam treatment
- Compressed air and detail brush interior cleaning
- Shine cleaning and protection for dash, center console, and door panels
- Tire shine
- Detail service valid only at Commerce, Warren, or Eastpointe locations
The Platinum wash includes:
- Presoak shampoo
- Soft-cloth wash and buff with hand towel dry
- Underbody flush
- Triple shine and tire shine
- Clean rims and whitewalls
- Cherry sealer
- Platinum wash voucher can be used at all 10 participating locations
Detailing services valid only at Commerce, Warren, or Eastpointe locations.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required for bumper to bumper detail; service takes approximately 2-4 hours. No appointment required for express complete option; service takes approximately 30 minutes. Detail service only valid at Commerce, Warren & Eastpointe Locations. Platinum wash valid for next wash at all locations; no appointment required. Limit 1 per visit. May use over multiple visits. No cash value. Not valid with any other offers. Extra fee/time may apply for excessive dirt/animal hair. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Super Car Wash
Since opening its first location in 1977, Super Car Wash has grown into a thriving car-cleaning kingdom with 9 locations in the metro area. George, Todd, and Ryan Gesund and Heath Stack lead the effort to sanitize vehicles with sophisticated touchless air dryers and energy-conserving, computer-run gear. In addition to employing the robotic wiles of high-tech machinery, they protect paint jobs with coats of Simoniz wax and use biodegradable Armor All products and tear-free shampoo. The auto experts even offer free self-serve vacuums to clean out car interiors. Their commitment to the local community is manifest in a long history of supporting schools and nonprofits through fundraising assistance.