What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for one general admission ticket on January 31, 2016 ($49 value
- $60 for two general admission tickets on January 31, 2016 ($98value]
Super Crab Festival
- The Festival: a unique, family-friendly mobile food festival celebration of crustaceans, featuring an all-you-can-eat assortment of flavorful roasted crab fare
- The Activities: Enjoy cooking demonstrations, crab cook-offs, vendors selling crab-themed wares, a Dungeness crab experience, and live music
- The One Rule: if you want plain and simple steamed crab, you have to ask for it
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Super Crab
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We actually supply all-you-can-eat crabs.
What is one of your most popular offerings? How is it prepared? Mary Jane spicy crab. It is our most popular flavor.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Mobile crab fests were unknown before us.
What do you love most about your job? Bringing smiles to the faces of our guests.