All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Service radius: within Allegheny County
- Moving large furniture incurs extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for up to 250 sq. ft. per room. Appointment required. Valid only in Allegheny County. Additional fees may apply outside of service area. 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to voucher price may apply. Not valid for commercial businesses. Additional fees may apply if merchant has to move furniture. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Super Duper Carpet & Duct Cleaning
Super Duper Carpet & Duct Cleaning’s professional crew restores sullied domiciles to pristine states with an arsenal of household cleaning services. Owner Kevin Super and his team of licensed and bonded technicians thoroughly clean carpets with professional machinery that blast heated solutions deep into soiled fibers. Their extraction systems clear away lingering soil followed by their pH-balancing fiber rinses that break down any traces of leftover cleaning solution, leaving carpets dry, soft, and ready to double as dining-room tables. Super Duper Carpet Cleaning technicians can also purify ductwork to improve indoor air quality, clean oriental rugs to protect investments, and fortify hardwood floor finishes with specialized solutions.