Nintendo fans from around the world come together to enjoy tournaments, costume contests, arcade games, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Free admission for children 4 and under
- Dates and times:
- Friday, August 9: 12 p.m.– 9 p.m.
- Saturday, August 10: 10:30 p.m.– 11 p.m.
- Sunday, August 11: 10:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
- What items can I bring into the event? controller for the tournament
- Prohibited items: wireless controllers, real weapons (costume or prop weapons are allowed)
- Transportation: parking available adjacent to the venue
- Pets allowed? no, except for service animals
- View all the attractions available
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Admission is free for children 4 and younger. Limit 6 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Super Smash Con
For Nintendo fans for all ages, Super Smash Con celebrates everything Nintendo, from games to characterization, fandom, and much more. This exciting convention features top merchandise at the Nintendo marketplace, live shows and music, panel discussions regarding Nintendo behind the scenes, and even the world's largest Smash Bros tournament available to all any fans who are up for the challenge.
Nintendo is known for creating happy childhood memories and holding a special place in the lives of many into adulthood. To bring forward this nostalgia, Super Smash Con provides arcade and retro replay spaces to play the games that many fans grew up with, and also feature esports to take gaming to the next level. And of course, it wouldn't be a convention without a costume contest highlighting classic characters and Nintendo newcomers alike.