If your shady parking spot rests beneath bird-filled trees, or someone scrawled carpetbagger into the layer of grime on your car window, Super Speed Wash can give your vehicle its original off-the-lot shine. With today's Groupon, you'll get $50 worth of car-wash services for $30 at any of Super Speed Wash's seven locations. This Groupon isn't just great for sprucing up your own car: it also makes the perfect passive-aggressive gift for your carpool buddies.
Most people wait until their car develops an impenetrable shell of dirt before deciding it's time to clean. The friendly staff and state-of-the-art equipment at Super Speed Wash swallows your slatternly sedan in a cleansing tunnel of microfiber masseurs to give your car a pampering it hasn’t experienced since it was recovering from knee surgery. Super Speed’s brushless automated system uses gentle cleaners and microfiber cloths to keep your car sparkly without damaging the finish. Because its system is computer regulated (not to be confused with computer generated, like Nemo), it is able to use less water than you would when you wash it yourself. Its system also keeps the cleaning solutions from draining into nearby waterways.
Once you get your Groupon, you can redeem it at any of Super Speed Wash's locations for a $50 gift card. With your $50 worth of service, you could spread 10 basic car washes ($5 each) throughout the year. You could also put your gift card toward six wheel deal cleans ($8 each) plus one Rain-X Total Surface Protection ($2), or go all out with five total protection cleans ($10 each). Click here to see all the services offered. Because you never know when you’ll need to impress someone, your Groupon lets you mix and match services and decide what you need on a whim.
Stop feeling ashamed of your ride. You never know when you might have to drive your boss to a downtown court date. Today's deal eliminates the need for constant apology on your unexpected drive; instead, transport friends and family in sparkling comfort.
Note: Some large vehicles may not be able to fit into Super Speed Wash. See its list of vehicles too large for its tunnel of cleanliness.
Though most are out relishing their sparkling cars, a few customers had time to provide testimonials on the Super Speed Wash website:
- Great place! I'm not scared by having car doors open and being unaware of my surroundings like at pull-up car washes. I feel safe and love having as long at the vacuums as I need. – Patti D.
- The service is great, and the staff is awesome. – Leigh Ann H.
- Greatest wash concept ever! I love the free vacuum. So glad you are here. – Carrie D.
Road Rage Redux
Once your car is spotless, it might be easy to fly off the handle if some hotshot purposefully splashes your beauty with a mud puddle or lobs a balloon full of caramel at you from their passenger window. Keep cool! You can express your road rage in mixed company by hurling back one of these handy profanity-free insults:
- “Nice driving, fellow auto-insurance purchaser! You pay your monthly premium with that mouth?”
- “Hey! Why don’t you take a long walk down a similarly long pier?! I hear the coast is beautiful just before autumn rolls in!”
- “You must take improv classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., although, since the birth of your daughter, it might be more practical to switch to Saturday mornings from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. because that stunt you pulled back there was hilarious.
- “I hate you, Jacob Longley from third-and-a-half grade!”
- “You make a better door than a window…psych!”
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.